Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bands

So looks like I have some cooperating bands! I will be meeting up with some of the folks from The Pains of Being Pure at Heart soon, and I hope to get some good coverage from them. I also recently got some photographs of a live show by A Place to Bury Strangers, so I can post a sneak peak of those soon. And then I am still it talks with a band called teenagersintokyo, an Australian group that lives in London.

Other bands might come into play, and I hope they do. The more points of view I get, the better it will be for the final presentation.

Book list slowly but surely being formed as well.

3 comments:

  1. I looked at The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. They seem to be pretty well received in the music industry. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm glad you're getting some peeps to agree to help you. It's hard because they all think you're going to film them and put it on youtube without their permission...
    Have you figured out the technicalities behind filming the live shows? I would love to know because I'll probably face some of the same problems...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Yeah, I have some pretty good names in there now.

    Cat, I have NOT figured out the technicalities of the filming of live shows, and I'm getting a bit nervous about it. I really need to talk to my friend Paul, who is a sound engineer for bands like Art Brut and Foals, to see if he has any input.

    I'll let you know what I learn!

    ReplyDelete